Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby makes 4

So we got some news just before Christmas and did a really good job of holding it in (unless your name is Alyson, Lacey, Orie, or Stephan). With Alyson, I just had to tell someone, and the other three, well Stephan was pressuring me to drink so I had no choice. Coming this August is baby Hoyer number 2. I'm through my first trimester and had an ultrasound Tuesday. Everything looks great and I'm looking forward to sweeter days known as trimester number 2. We'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Very exciting!
+++
Smylie

Anonymous said...

One heck of a baby factory down there in Florida. Who doesn't have a bushell of kids out of our FL friends, jeesh? Congrats

La Lady said...

i check in on your blog pretty regularly to see if you've updated, and that blasted picture of the football stadium tricked me! i never looked real closely at whether or not your heading changed and then today i noticed the word "baby." yay!! i was wondering when you guys were going to have another munchkin. aim for august 4th and then babyhoyer2 and samuel can be birthday buddies! i'm excited for you! i'll live vicariously through your pregnancy since the memory of samuel's birth is still quite fresh in my mind and serving as a deterrent to more beard babies any time soon.

Ryan and Kristy Peterson said...

Hey congrats Megan and all. We are happy for you! How far apart will they be. Ours will be 26 months, we were hoping for closer, but God had a special little one picked out for us. Keep us updated!

Brianne said...

Congratulations! Okay so this is funny (to me and hopefully to you) I was/am tracking down Ben for our high school reunion and found him, you guys here. Eddie still talks about liking Ben when meeting him at Court Sprys wedding. Hope you guys are doing great! My e-mail is briannegk@gmail.com The reunion will be June 27th 8pm at Rte 46 in Sanford. Hope you guys can make it.